- In this thread Stuffmaker confirms it is a 2D MMOG.
- In an argument and "I told you so" event, StuffMaker released an Alpha version of the game with a fatal crash bug.
- The loading menu is a black box starting "Starting LocalServer". The game WILL be downloadable, but there's too many bugs to release a TRUE alpha yet.
- StuffMaker himself has revealed that the game will be multiplayer, and online, suggesting the integration of the CB site/community into the game.
- Weapons are definitely going to be in it, and for them to be used, you'd need friends to play with.
- The concept of it all is like ROBLOX, which is also an MMOG.
- By looking at a user's profile, you will see the stats "Kills", "Deaths", and "Captures". This means death and killing are both possible, and that a flag can be captured, presumably from another team's base.
- Admin uploaded this teaser picture from the early development game. Pic 1 It depicts a Bombian firing what is confirmed to be a rocket launcher. This obviously suggests combat.
- StuffMaker asked users to upload their weapon/item suggestions to the dropoff. He seemed very eager about it... maybe they'll be in the game? Either way, there will be weapons, and weaponry = combat.
- Admin said in his rocket-launcher game preview news post, "Of course, it will be your character color." He is saying that in-game characters will be the same color. There is, however, no guarantee on clothes.
- Admin and Stuffmaker both imply this multiple times.
- It is obvious.
- In the same news post, Admin says "we currently cannot release the game. It has too many loopholes and bugs in the system". The fact that it can be tested means that the game is in some sort of Alpha stage, and therefore it technically has been completed and does exist.
We don't know whether or not the game will be a subscription, P2P, or premium-only, or if it will be free. While most assume it is free, we can't know this for sure.
One of the biggest rumors of all, we CANNOT. ASSUME. THAT. THIS GAME. IS. ROBLOX. People are talking about their "places" and "what they want to build". We don't have any clue as to whether this is even possible, so don't assume. Evar.
We will be able to wear all of our epic clothes and use all of our game-ending weapons in-game, because we made themEditEdit
This sounds a little too good to be true. I mean, anyone could just draw a circle, call it a nuke, and be holding the ultimate weapon. It makes no sense, and therefore making weapons by drawing them is almost a definite no. And, while clothes in-game would be cool, unitl itemm types for the User Catalog appear, clothes are exactly the same as weapons. So they may be out as well for the time being.
We honestly know nothing about the game, because its details could change any time. Hell, the whole thing could be cancelled within the next week. Who knows? The world is unpredictable, and this world is still in alpha. Deep, deep alpha.
To summarize, we can expect a slightly buggy, slightly laggy 2D combat and social MMOG with ties to the CB site, and with ample moderation and virtual worlds to explore and battle in. We can also expect zombies, somewhere in the game (the logo has one, and there is a wallpaper, and they are also on the merchandise), and the ability to use tools in combat.
Use this article's discussion page to talk and speculate about the upcoming game!